Sunday, November 2, 2008

Five Things Meme

So apparently I've been tagged by Michelle Evans, who I just had the opportunity to meet in person the other day. (By the way, that is an out-of-focus picture of me from prom night 10 years ago. I've edited everyone else of the photo for their own sake.) So here's my answers:


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (hmmm... 1998? Five years ago would have been so much more interesting!):

  1. Graduating from New Glasgow High School
  2. Working as a cashier at the West Side Sobeys store
  3. Preparing to go to Acadia University and take a Bachelor of Science (which would later turn into a Bachelor of Music)
  4. Enjoying an amazing Nova Scotia fall
  5. Trying to figure it all out (and I'm still doing this, ten years later...)


5 Things on my to-do list today:

  1. Use my new Swiffer / vacuum to clean my dirty apartment floors
  2. Call my Halifax friend
  3. Figure out if the new battery I bought for my portable phone actually works
  4. Do some exercise
  5. Practice putting on and taking off my new skins


5 Snacks I like (warning: I like healthy snacks):

  1. Raspberries, vanilla yogourt, and granola
  2. Apple slices and peanut butter
  3. Carrots and hummus
  4. A banana
  5. Dark chocolate


5 Things I would do if I was a millionnaire:

  1. Go on a round-the-world ski trip
  2. Buy my own house
  3. Bring my whole family here and show them why I love Vancouver so much
  4. Go to the Selkirk Ski Resort and Management Operations program at Selkirk COllege
  5. Hire a housecleaner


5 Places I’ve lived:

  1. New Glasgow, NS
  2. St. George, ON
  3. Sun Peaks, BC
  4. Montreal, QC
  5. Vancouver, BC


5 Jobs I have had:

  1. Ski instructor at lots of hills
  2. Grocery store cashier
  3. Camp councilor
  4. Marketing manager
  5. Product development manager at a chocolate company


5 People I tag (don't really know too many people personally who blog, but here are 5 of my fave blogs):

  1. Homeboy's World of Skiing
  2. The Speedy Descend
  3. Lou Dawson's Backcountry Skiing Blog
  4. Levite Chronicles
  5. Teczcape - An Escape to Food

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug...hope you have a great season.