Thursday, October 23, 2008

Keeping in touch...

It seems like there's so many ways to keep in touch with people. There's my cell phone, and home phone (both of which have voice mail), email, LinkedIn, and Facebook (and lots of other online tools that I don't even bother to use). But even with all these things, or perhaps because of them, I never seem to have enough time to reach out to all the important people in my life.


By the time I get home from work, I usually have some activity going on, or just want to fit in a bike around the seawall. And by the time all that is over, it is waaaay to late to call all you wonderful people on the East Coast. And the weekends seem to fly by too...


I like to make sure I have a good chunk of time when I make phone calls, because we talk so rarely. And group emails seem so impersonal, but sending individual ones requires a whole evening! Any suggestions about how to keep in touch with my very important peeps?

No comments: